Feature Story #2

For the past couple weeks, I have been working on a second Feature Story.  The concept of this feature story was my high school's boys swim team. I interviewed 2 of the swim team members. The first guy didn't really like talking but I luckily got some pretty good quotes from him. The second guy was really passionate about his answers and it helped a lot with the final product. Editing it was my favorite part because I got a lot of b-roll and so it was cool to see my different shots incorporated into my video.
After I finished all the shooting and editing, I showed my classmates and my teacher and they gave me some feedback. For the most part, my classmates really like my intro and my different shots. But, some shots were too long. Overall, I really like the outcome and I definitely think this is my best video yet.




Comments

Popular Posts