Rebranding

For the past 3 weeks, I have been rebranding the company MidCoastModern. I had to create a logo, business card, envelope, and letterhead for this company. I wanted to incorporate the "mid coast" part of the company into my logo so I drew a map of the midwest on each item.

For my business card, I waned there to be a simple border and a fun back. I took a color from my palette and lowered the opacity so that when the bars overlapped, they would create those boxes. I then put my company information (all fake) on the right, added a simple line, and added my combination mark to the left. For the back, I made a map of the midwest and put a star over Kansas City because that s where MidCoastModern originated from. Then, I put the words, "mid coast modern" in the corner.
 For the front of my envelope, I made another map of the midwest and changes the color to more of a tan and put a star at KC. Then, I put a box where the mailing address would go and put the words, "mid coast modern" below it so that the receiver would know right away which company this mail came from. For the back, I made the border of the states black and lowered the opacity down and then put my combination mark on the lower left hand corner.
For the front of my letterhead, I wanted a simple border on the top and bottom. So, I took the blue from my color palette, lowered the opacity, and put the bar on the top and bottom of the paper. Then, I put my combination mark and company information on the top bar and left white space ofr the letter. For the back, I added my map again and made the background the same blue as the bars on the front and lowered the opacity.




Overall, I really enjoyed this project because there were no rules and I got to do want I thought the company needed.

Comments

Popular Posts