Photoshop reflection





In the past two weeks, I have been doing tutorials for photoshop. I learned how to use almost all of the basic tools (ex. the clone stamp, the brush tool, masks,  lasso tool, quick select, blending, spot healing brush, and crop). The three most important tools that I learned what the mask, clone stamp, and lasso tool. The clone stamp is really important because you can hide unnecessary object in a picture by basically copying and pasting colors around the object. The mask tool was important because by creating a mask, I was able to put a picture in front of another so that I could make a collage or something like that. The other important tool was the lasso tool because it is a quick way to select something of a picture. My favorite skill to learn was how to put a photo in front of another. I used this skill in the photo with the model and his jacket and hair are now mountains and trees. If I would do anything differently, I would focus on which tools the guy is telling me to se to do certain things.













Comments

Popular Posts