5x5 Typography Art Boards

 For the past 2 weeks, my graphic design class has been making 4 5x5 pieces that feature their favorite quotes. The quotes that I picked are some of my favorites because they are very true and it is how you can guide yourself to live a happier life.



The quote, "Rivers 'til I reach you" is a quote from the song Rivers and Roads by The Head and the Heart. This lyric always speaks out to me because it means that you can keep moving forward and go with the stream until you find that someone who you've been waiting for. That someone can either be a best friend who you haven't seen or they could be your true love. This lyric reminds me to keep moving forward.





I chose the quote "Difficult roads often lead to beautiful destinations" because through my life experiences, I have found this to be true. It reminds be to have faith and believe that everything will be okay even if it doesn't happen overnight.
I chose the quote "Don't look back, you're not going that way" because it reminds me to not dwell in the past. It is always important to look towards the future because what you are doing in that moment, will reflect in the future. Also,stuff that happened in the past already happened and you can't change that so what's the point of dwelling in it?
I picked the quote "In the end, we only regret the chances we didn't take" because it's always better to not think about a "what if". I'm in high school, so my goal, as of right now, is to have no regret because these 4 years can be so great if I make it great.

Comments

Popular Posts