Final Project Review

For our final project, we had to create a product and create an animation, a logo, coupon, and ad, and a commercial or it. My group created the Grass Chopper 6.0. It is a lawnmower that mowed itself without any work for you.
My group worked really well together. We made sure that we all had a say in everything we did. Sometimes we disagreed and argued, but we settled it and got through it.
In the nest project, I will try to get everything done with everything with the best of my ability. If that means that I will have to come in before or after school, then I will.
If I would change anything, I would make sure that everything is done with my best and on time.

The first rotation that I did was animation and I worked on the original lawnmower and the final set.








The second rotation for us was video and I was in charge of doing a stop-animation video and i had a lot of ideas for the shots.


The third rotation for us was graphic design. I was in charge for doing the web banner and
the coupon logo.








Comments

Popular Posts