Raccoon Postcard Overview

The original raccoon

The first part of my project was to make a raccoon. We had guidelines to follow but we also had a lot of freedom to customize it anyway we wanted. We had to have a raccoon and the either berries, trees, or an acorn. I decided to have my raccoon wear a top hat and bow tie because I liked the idea of it looking sophisticated.













The postcard

This is the finished product of the front and back of my raccoon postcard. When I was doing this project, it had just become fall and I was really excited for it, so I made my postcard resemble the fall season. The words on this is actually my own handwriting that I scanned into the computer. Overall, I am quite happy with the finished product because I wanted it to look cute and happy and "cartoony".
After I was done with this project, I uploaded it to Behance.com. This was my first upload onto bechance. I really like the website because it is organized and I can see all of my friends' work, too.

Comments

Popular Posts